While the Linked Art community is still growing, our meetings are relatively small and generally aim to move the work forward, rather than as broad engagement and dissemination events.
All interactions in the Linked Art community, in person or online, are covered by our Code of Conduct. This code of conduct borrows extensively from existing community codes of conduct and norms.
- Events still on hold
- Further events postponed due to COVID-19
- Editorial Face to Face 3 (January 28th-30th, Philadelphia Museum of Art, USA)
- Linked Art workshops and panel at the CIDOC 2020 conference
- Outreach Workshop (October 1st, London, United Kingdom); open attendance, see details here
- Editorial Face to Face 2 (October 2nd-4th, Oxford University, United Kingdom)
- Editorial Face to Face 1 (March 4th-6th, Getty, Los Angeles, USA)
- Linked Conservation Data Modeling (12-13 September 2019, London)